Hockey families are equivalent to having a second family. Doing life along side them at the rink is one of the great joys of life. We are grateful for all the hockey families that we have in our lives yesterday, today and those we will meet as we continue on at the rinks.
Hockey moms are especially great. And they are full of great ideas. I was chatting about the Salted Cream Cold Brew recipe with one in particular and she suggested that it needed another ingredient. So here you have it - a modified version that is dedicated to all the awesome hockey moms out there!
- 3/4 C StirStix Coffee, brewed cold
- 3/4 C Crushed Ice
- Splash Vanilla Syrup
- 1/3 C Heavy Cream
- 1/4 C Bailey's Irish Cream
- Dash Vanilla
- Pinch Salt
- Splash vanilla syrup in a glass. Add ice and cold brew coffee. Add a splash of water if the coffee is too strong.
- In a tall glass container mix together heavy cream, Irish Cream, vanilla and salt until it becomes a thick consistency.
- Top iced coffee with cream.